Friday, June 6, 2008

ONE LINERS THAT WILL WORK IN OFFICE


Office can be quite painful sometimes, especially if you are in the wrong place. Here is a list of things that we know you would want to say at work and get away with. But unfortunately guys, freedom of speech is only in the constitution.

  • I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't care.
  • I see you have se aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
  • It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word.
  • You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
  • I am already visualising the duet tape over your mouth.
  • The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you are an astist.
  • Someday we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
  • I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
  • I don't know what your problem is, but I will bet its hard to pronounce.
  • Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
  • I like you. You remind me of me when I was young and stupid.
  • What am I ? Flypaper for geeks ?
  • I am not being rude. You are just significant.
  • I can see your point, but I still think you are full of it.
  • Thank you. We are all refreshed and challanged by your unique point of view.
  • It is a thankless job, but I have got Karma to burn off.
  • No, my powers can be used only for good.
  • I am really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me.
  • Who me? I just wander from room to room.
  • Hou about never ? Is never good for you ?

No comments: